Wednesday, May 14, 2014

General Update + Top 20 Songs + Movie Review

Hi all my lovelies!

Sooooooo...it's exam season and I've my exams coming in a month's time. I might be updating less as a consequence but I will try to do so as often as I can!

I'm also considering making an apron and trying out a shiro maid lolita look...I'll see what I come up with! It's quite a lot of hand sewing since I don't have a sewing machine :(
I'm planning to use this tutorial http://sew-loli.livejournal.com/395156.html I hope it turns out well!

I've also tried wearing my petticoat out! I wore the A-Line one under my tartan patched skirt that was in this blog post. It went pretty well except for that I was afraid of my petti peeking and also it was raining so I had to take it off :/ but I loved wearing it!

Here are my Top 20 songs! (I had to pick them carefully, there are too many new songs I love! 10 wasn't enough!)
1. Let Her Go - Passenger
2. Aitakatta - AKB48
3. Milk Tea - Ramen King
4. Candy Candy - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (She always says it like 'Ghandi Ghandi' ^^)
5. Hapi Hapi Morningu - Pa-letee (I must learn the dance someday!)
6. G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga (The song not that good but I love the dance)
7. My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas (The downfall of mainstream music in all its glory that is just so ridiculously catchy)
8. Little Me - Little Mix
9. Let Go For Tonight - Foxes (I love Foxes, her songs are so strong)
10. Swagger Jagger - Cher Lloyd
11. We'll Be Back For More - Nina Nesbitt (A truly superb artist - highly recommended)
12. Fancy - Iggy Azalea
13. Milkshake - Kelis (Old, gold and dirty)
14. Chandelier - Sia (The music video is just breathtaking)
15. Gomenasai - t.A.T.u (amazing band and amazing music, it's such a shame they split)
16. Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
17. Great DJ - The Ting Tings
18. PONPONPON - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
19. Our Time - Lily Allen
20. Selfies - Nina Nesbitt

I watched The Amazing Spiderman 2! It was good but I simply did not enjoy it because
a) The villain was hotter than the hero and it sorta defeats the point
b) Gwen Stacy died!
I pretty much just went to watch it for the romance storyline. I know that she dies, but it's so upsetting!
Sorry, Peter. *sobs quietly*

Bye bye, Gwen, darling.

By chance has anyone seen the latest episode of glee that features Kurt as Peter Pan? I totally adore it :) Check it out for yourself here.

And gifs of the day! ^^
Which brand?

Because ballet is amazing. And Dance Of The Cygnets is my favorite.


Sometimes there are certain people I want to do this to.

Woah Agnes stop shaking my buddy!


~Christabel~

No comments:

Post a Comment