Monday, April 21, 2014

Music: Top 10 List!! + Update on Taobao Order + Movie and Book Reviews

Hi all my lovelies!

I've decided to make top 10 lists here, this is my first one :) they won't be weekly or anything, just when I want to make them.

1. High Hopes - Kodaline (I can play this on guitar!)
2. Don't Let Go - Lea Michele (I'm really hoping this would be her third single. I can't wait for the On My Way music video!)
3. Sunburn - Ed Sheeran (This is a recommended song from Rainbow. It reminded her of someone special to us and brings up so many memories. *sighs in nostalgia and wipes tear from eye*)
4. Shake It Out - Glee - Santana, Mercedes and Tina (I haven't listened to the original version but this is impressive.)
5. Drunk On You - Luke Bryan (Another song I can play on guitar. I love the country-ness of it)
6. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani (Addictive song warning!)
7. Piano - Ariana Grande (One of the newer songs I love. This one stood out to me from all the other songs of the Yours Truly album. Oooh I might do a review on that album soon!)
8. Under the Sheets - Ellie Goulding (Very old. But a classic Ellie song. My first one in fact.)
9. Animal - Glee - The Warblers (I danced to the original version in for a cheerleading routine and I was SO overjoyed to find that Glee had a version.)
10. Rat a Tat - Fall Out Boy feat. Courtney Love (I fell in love with this after watching the Young Blood video. I love the whole Save Rock and Roll Album!)

I'm fully aware that some of these aren't new songs :) but I love revisiting old ones...

Update on the Taobao order:
I changed the shoes to these and the size to 38, these are from Angelic Imprint and I ordered them in white.
Ordered this in addition to the bell shaped one because I have no idea which one to use on my dress.
Ordered two of these in dark red from Thorn Bird, they were pretty cheap.
Also from Thorn Bird, still dark red, I read from reviews that the rose would be smaller, but I don't mind.
From RedMaria*Lolita, also in red :)
I know the accessories don't seem to correspond much with my white colors of my dress and shoes but I'm planning to buy a black blouse at Anna House soon when I have money ^^  (and I don't even have to wait for shipping since I'm going to the physical shop! Yay!)

I went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier today and I have to say it's a 10/10. Absolute perfection and Natasha was totally kickass. Also I totally ship her and Nick Fury.
Aww! Now I'm hungry...
I also watched I Am Number Four (Starring Dianna Agron) yesterday and I loved it. 9/10, the movie wasn't as good as the book. (yeah I read the book too.) For me it was all about Dianna anyway. But killing Henri off halfway was just mean.
Her beauty...I can't even...
By the way has anyone read the Land of Stories by Chris Colfer? I love the first book! (It's a little kiddie for a fourteen year old, but hey, IT'S CHRIS COLFER! How bad can it be?)
Love the book, but love the guy more.


~Christabel~

2 comments:

  1. ugh, but i'm sorry, Thousand Needles and Empty Handed is better than Don't Let Go


    the whole Yours Truly is pop perfection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sorry.
      Don't Let Go is better IMO. Everyone has a different opinion.
      Yours Truly is a great album but not really that much pop-ish...

      Delete